Monday, September 13, 2010

totally juz me ~14/09/2010

haha~totally juz me~
i'm a boring person who r not so noe about stylish ~
i'm a person who r wear spec~
i'm a person who scare 2 ask ppl something~
also a person who juz 165cm high ~
and not so good at my exam result~
10 subject i almost fail 6~
pass subject juz gt account , BI,PS & PM~
Haiz~
i like MUSIC so much~
and like 2 ply guitar and also singing ~
"Badminton"
is my most favorite sport ~
every week also gt go out playing wif my fren ~
whn at home ~wat can i do is juz sleep ,eat , singing, sms and on9~
since i break wif my gf~
my HP r no more message voice~
all suddenly b'cum silent ~
juz now juz can habit a bit~
now i juz gt 3 kai muii~
1.iries kong
2.aymerlie lim
3.Heng jia yi
no more ~
tis 3 is my most loving de mui mui~
haha~sometime juz finding them chatting ~
mostly sms is wif aymerlie and jia yi~
using MSN is iries kong ~
her hp credit always kosong 1 xDD
haha~
back 2 single ~feel so lonely~
i like ppl who r finding me chat ~
i like my way doing something~
i like my fren who r always support me~
how i can say ~
is TOTALLY JUZ ME

No comments:

Post a Comment