Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Long Time No See ..

Since i graduate ,
i din't continue writing my blog for 1 years ,
till now just open my blog,
review back what i writing at past year ,
but now ..
everything are change ,
all of my fren , some study or working ,
this year ..i waste 3 month of my time at national service ..
but it's worth to waste my time at there ,
learning how to appreciate everything at my life ..
after i came out from NS ..
thinking about wan to continue my study at G.E.M college at China ..
but cant make-it without money ...
i trying so many way to solve the problem..
finally i give up...i know i can't go there ..
because of my family's economy situation does not allow me to study ..
so i had to continue working to earn some money ...
now i'm working at SubZero at Jaya Jusco Bukit Tinggi ..
almost half year i being working at there ..
but after this month ...i will resign to finding other jobs ..
because i more prefer to work at office ..
facing these computer ..typing , typing and typing ..
so at night i can continue working as a part time insurance job's..
everytime i was dreaming to continue study for my own interest ...
i thinking wanna to had a DSLR for my own,
i wan to helping people to capture their nice moments at their life ..
it worth for me to do that..because it truthly i wan to do at my life .
be a photographer .
and i would like to have a car i wan it now ...
Chervolet Cruze .
i will continue fight for my future for all my life .
i wont never give up to making dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment